3/19/10

Clashing patterns and skeleton keys

Blogged 3/19/10
Click on photo for source.

My mom and I flew in to Florida last night to visit my grandmother. My dad is on a business trip, so we have to pick him up from the airport today. My grandfather recently passed away, so we are here to attend the funeral service.

This is my first time writing a blog post on a PC... and a PC with slooowww Internet at that! Needless to say, I won't be able to update my Twitter or reply to comments much for the weekend :( But maybe this forced Internet-less weekend will be good for me.

Anyway, enough sadness! I've been inspired by all the vintage photos and trinkets my grandmother has on the walls (she has an entire wall of skeleton keys!!). Also, the bed in the guest room has these really cheery floral pattern bed sheets which I am in love with. I want to make a stop motion video so bad, I really hope I have enough time!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...