3/1/10

By the lake

By the lake
Kelcie 3By the lake
By the lake
By the lake

Hi everyone! It's good to be back from my little blogging break! Weren't guest bloggers Mila and Len absolutely fabulous?!

A couple of Sundays ago, I did a photo shoot with a girl from my school, Kelcie. Not only is she gorgeous, but totally sweet and funny as well! I had such a great time working with her!

These photos were taken at a nearby trail that wraps around a lake. A couple of days before the shoot, I scouted out a dock away from the main trail. However, when we went to that dock the day of the shoot, there were people fishing there! I asked them how long they would be, hoping they were just wrapping up, but they said about 2-3 hours! Needless to say, we had to walk another mile to find another dock, but in the end it worked out perfectly! The dock we took the pictures at was even more secluded and the scenery behind was so pretty!

This is my first shoot with someone other than those two little girls I do photo shoots with every now and then. Hope you like!

Annnd I'm also curious to know (as usual), what are your favorites? I honestly don't know what to think after staring at these pictures for so long!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...