2/25/10

Hometown beauties

Hometown Beauties

When I got Micaela's mail if I wanted to guestblog on her blog I got so excited! Just a small introduction! I am Lenneke and come from the Netherlands just like blogfriend Mila! You already have a sneak peak of my home see post bellow 'Pretty spaces'! I also love to blog, 'A little hamster' and recently started with my own jewellery label 'Made by l e n n e b e l l e'!

My hometown Rotterdam has a lot to offer when it comes to art, design, architecture and culture and it's filled with creative people doing their thing! These are my favourite Rotterdam based designers! Martine Viergever (jewellery), Daisy Kroon (fashion) Carola Zee (ceramics) and Charlotte Wooning (jewellery).

Daisy Kroon recently also did a photoshoot with stylist and friend Sophia from this pretty blog 'SoBinique', check out Daisy's website!

Sophia also did an amazing dreamy photoshoot for Made by l e n n e b e l l e! More next post!

From top to bottom:

♥ Martine Viergever: ➔ Site

♥ Daisy Kroon: ➔ Site

♥ Carola Zee: ➔ Site

♥ Charlotte Wooning: ➔ Site

Love Len
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...