1/14/10

Honesty Scrap Award

Honesty Scrap Award

I received The Honesty Scrap Award from Brandi of Not Your Average Ordinary SO LONG AGO, that it is actually pathetically embarrassing how long I've waited to do this.

But here you go: ten random facts about me:

  • I live in California-maybe you already knew this, maybe you didn't
  • I am doing my first half marathon in June
  • I wish I could be a better vintage shopper
  • One of my current goals is to dress lookbook-worthy
  • I rarely buy something not on sale
  • Blogging is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done
  • I am extremely inconsistent and not disciplined in writing in/keeping a journal, although I'd love to be
  • I want to travel somewhere really interesting this summer...not sure where though (ideas, please?)
  • I wish people/society in general would be more accepting to artists
  • I got into photography once I started blogging and have only started taking pictures for a couple of months (my first photo shoot ever was in November)

  • ...Annnd if you want to know even more about me, I'm doing a little Q&A here: http://www.formspring.com/forms/?806004-YSasetHbXL. I need six more questions until I blog all the answers. So ask me absolutely anything ;)

    I'm tagging...
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...