12/31/09

BLEUBIRD VINTAGE: 9 Things I Liked-A Year in Review

Bleubird Vintage--A Year in Review
With today being the last day of 2009, we have our final "A Year in Review" list from Miss James of BLEUBIRD VINTAGE.

  • Saddle shoes: best shoes ever in my opinion. Glad they came back. I did a DIY earlier this year on how to make your own saddle shoes.
  • Olivia Bee: The beautiful photography of this young lady is so captivating. I am simply smitten.
  • Records: I expanded my record collection more than ever! I have acquired so many great ones.
  • Seeing Jenny Lewis: Jenny Lewis was and will always be one of my favorite live performances. Her voice is beautiful and her lyrics are magic.
  • Flea markets and thrift stores: This year has seriously been my year when it comes to vintage treasures for my little bird house. I hope 2010 is the same.
  • Pandas: They seem to have been everywhere this year and I couldn't be happier. The panda was my favorite animal as a child and I had the largest panda collection ever! In 2010 I may have to have my mom dig through her storage and send me all of them!
  • BOWS!!! I am so happy that bows came back and channeled my inner child.
  • Fifi Lapin: I love her simple bunny art work dresses to the nines in brands like Chanel, Marc Jacobs, and Zac Posen. Brilliant.
  • Making pom poms: I was obsessed this year and created several projects using them, including a wreath and necklace/scarf. So fun!

  • Image credits: saddle shoes picture: unknown, Olivia Bee picture from here, flea market picture: unknown, panda picture from here, bow picture: unknown, and Fifi Lapin picture from here. (Please comment if you know the sources)

    A warm thank you to everyone who participated in this little series! If you missed a few, you can check out all the "A Year in Review" lists here. I hope you enjoyed reading these lovely ladies 9 favorite things of 2009!

    What were YOUR favorite things of 2009?

    SEE YOU ALL IN 2010!
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...