8/25/09

Awesome Girl Award!

I was recently awarded the Awesome Girl Award by the fabulous Maria, who I absolutely adore!
Thank you so much, dear :)

Awesome Girl Award

Sooo...10 random facts about me:

1. Most of the time, I sleep with my bathrobe on (unless it's really hot!)
2. Ever since I saw My Fair Lady last week, I've had a medley of tunes from the musical constantly stuck in my head.
3. I'm a vegetarian, only because I made a resolution with myself to see if I could go without eating meat for one month...and then the idea just stuck with me, so I'm now a full-time vegetarian and loving it!
4. Blogging has really changed my life, it sounds so melodramatic, but it is honestly true (do any of you dears think blogging has somewhat changed your life?)
5. I am currently in love with the word mellifluous after Angelica McManus said this on Twitter:
"I like an intelligent man; he can whisper mellifluous nothings in my ear." Isn't that a great line? Now I'm going to try to use mellifluous as much as I can when the opportunity arises.
6. I wish I could be the type of person that can wear crazy clothes with outlandish jewelry and be able to pull it off, but alas.
7. I don't like to watch TV...the computer is so much better! (Anyone agree with me?)
8. I can almost never remember my dreams, except with the little inkling that they were crazy or happy when I wake up.
9. By nature, I have a habit of stressing myself out over nothing. I'm trying to break that and think to myself, in five years from now, will what I'm stressing about now matter?
10. I still really don't know what I want. It constantly changes.

I'm passing this treasure on to:

Deerlings and Ghostthings
Daydream Lily
Oh, Hello Friend
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...