7/21/09

renegade craft fair.



Went to the Renegade Craft Fair in SF on Saturday. It was pretty awesome to say the least. Artsy affairs in San Francisco make for interesting findings.

I was very tempted to channel my inner nerd and get my face painted, but I chickened out in the end.

A view of craft fair when you first walk in.

Another view of the craft fair.

Beautiful aprons from Rustbelt Fiberworks...I ended up buying one that was reversible, so I made myself feel better by reasoning it was really $12 instead of $24, since it was essentially two aprons in one.

Photographed lots and lots of the artists. They were all so sweet they let me take a picture of them:


And I'm so sorry, but I carelessly forgot to pick up a business card from most of the artists, so if you are an artist featured on here without a credit, please, please email me or comment on my blog and tell me your store's name. I feel awful now that I can't provide a link to your site.



She also had these adorable little gingerbread men:

renegade6.jpg



Ran into the lovely owner of the beautiful blog Oh Hello Friend (such a gorgeous name). Such a pleasure to actually see her in person. She was the cutest little thing.


Jen (left) and Chris (right), the people I went with.

I bought the reversible apron, which is pictured somewhere above, and these rings from Rag Trader:


Oh and I also got this journal made out of an old, vintage book made by Ex Libris Anonymous.




I was thinking of using it as a photo album for my dog, Aubrey since it fits perfectly.


Was anyone else at the craft fair last weekend?

I know it's a little late, but what did you guys do this weekend?

xoxo,
Micaela
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...