3/20/09

masks.

I have worn so many masks in my life that quite often,

I find myself forgetting who I really am.

Sometimes I feel life is a game and I play with myself and others.

More than anything, I long to collect all the pieces of my life

and put the puzzle back together again,

but I know it's impossible and

would make my life boring.

I possess a spectrum of personalities because my life has been

interrupted so many times that my experiences are never linear.
kind of white #1 by Ta .
They are diverse and disconnected, and, well,
light #17 by Ta .
sometimes it makes me sad.
portrait #3 by Ta .
I have a mask for every occasion.

Rarely do I remove it and relax my face.


My words


Today is the first day of spring!!!!

Here is a poem by Angela (who no doubt is one of my biggest inspirations)
I just thought it was so fitting for today and describes my mood perfectly.

I am ready for spring,

I am ready for tiny light dresses made out of chiffon.

I am ready for jean shorts and daisy chains in my hair.

I am ready to sit outside with bare feet with my friends.
I am ready for hot days and warm nights and sleeping with only the sheets on the bed.

I am ready for sunglasses and freckled noses.
I am ready for bare legs and swimsuit tops.
I am ready for sunshine and warm breeze.
I am ready for laying in tall grass and looking at the stars.

I am ready for midnight swims and gin and tonics at 3am.

I am ready for music and dust and camp outs.

I am ready for summer.


My current spring love affairs are with:

mary kate olsen by K.F.L..

these white rimmed Ray Ban wayfarers seen on MK Olsen.

and

this dress from modcloth.com




What are YOUR spring wishes?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...