1/1/09

2009 is now upon us.

fantasyaction: (via overflowing)
"What lingered after them was not life, but the most trivial list of mundane facts: a clock ticking on a wall, a room dim at noon, and the outrageousness of a human being thinking only of herself."
~Anonymous
(via kari-shma)
"It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get."
~Confucius

singlescoop:  snowblind: invisiblek
(via overflowing)

"One day you will ask me what I love more, you or my life, and when I say my life you will walk away from me without knowing that you are my life."
~Anonymous

(via littlemiss)
(via overflowing)
"I want you to run your fingers through my hair, slowly and softly, just enough to give me those chills I long for."

align: [via banked @ flickr]

"I want to fall in love. The hard, take-you-by-surprise, soul-changing kind of love."
thresca: love
"And the worst feeling in the world really is know that you feel something you shouldn't, for someone you should have never met."


"Love me then leave me, don't leave me in love. And I really need you to stay for a while, just for a while."
~Love me then leave me by Laura Marling
fantasyaction: (via heartbunnies-rabbits)
"I have realized that I live in this little world in my head and no one around me knows about it or about me. But I continue to exist as an entity they believe they understand. And it's all one gigantic farce. And that is why I always feel so alone."
~Anonymous



mypaperheart
"I think I'm afraid to be happy because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens."
~Charlie Brown
fantasyaction:  sine-qua-non:  isthisblood:  mimin:  sampler:  Day 78 - Books may well be the only true magic. (via m1nna.)
"And then I felt sad because I realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they can't ever be fixed, and this is something nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older as you see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when you turn is going to be, or if it's already happened."
~Douglas Coupland, Life After God
littlesparrow: I know where the summer goes
(via kari-shma)

"I want to believe in it all again-in art, fate, and love. And I want to believe that I've made the right choice and that I'm on the right path and there's still time to fix the mistakes that I've made. And I guess I want hope."
~One Tree Hill
urbanredneck:  saintnate:(via shinyredballoon) meet me beneath the trees, i’ll wear my favorite dress and you can do that thing with your hands you always do- grab mine, and touch my heart— you know…
"Meet me beneath the trees, I'll wear my favorite dress and you can do that thing with your hands you always do-grab mine, and touch my heart-you know..."
~Anonymous
thresca:  lookbookdotnu:pretty bird


present:  gatekeeper: Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. “Pooh,” he whispered. “Yes, Piglet?” “Nothing.” said Piglet, taking Pooh’s paw, “I just wanted to be sure of you.”
"Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing." Said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it."
~Swedish Proverb
(via overflowing)
lomo: littlebrownpen (via lomo)

thresca: I fell in love with this.

Photos taken from random blogs I love.

Isn't it hard to believe that 2009 is now upon us? What are YOUR new year's resolutions? Post them in a comment and I'm sure I'll have lots of fun reading them. Now you're probably wondering what my resolutions are. I don't mean this to sound as if I don't have any spirit, but I don't believe in resolutions. I hope that doesn't make me sound totally self-absorbed.
xoxo,
Micaela
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...