10/26/11

Blogging from an airplane...

Hello folks! Happy Wednesday to you!

First off, I'm not actually blogging from an airplane, I'm blogging from the airport (i just thought airplane sounded more glamorous, like pan am glamorous... does anyone watch that show?). There's nothing glamorous about an airport. Anyway. I'm off to LA in a few hours and how else to celebrate than with these wonderful LA-spirited images? They're a few years old from the Wildfox Couture Resort 2010 collection and you've probably seen them already, but I love them just the same. I can only hope to look half as glamorous as Miss Tiernan Cowling does in these pictures...
Blogging from an airplane...
Blogging from an airplane...
Blogging from an airplane...
Blogging from an airplane...
Blogging from an airplane...
Blogging from an airplane...

PS. I'm meeting up with the wonderful ladies behind Wildfox Couture later this week. I'm excited!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...